BATCH 3 ADDITIONAL FILTERS
NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Ahead of shipping out your BATCH 3 Pe-order, we are offering the option to purchase additional PM2.5 filters with your order for your convenience. The MSK has been designed to accommodate a standardised size and shape which is readily available.
Please note, the sale of these filters is only available to owners of BATCH 3; the filters will be added to your existing order for shipment, hence no additional delivery costs will be charged.
Please purchase using the same name and address so we can locate your BATCH 3 order easily, to avoid any delays.
About PM2.5 Filter
- _2 filters are already included with each MSK purchase
- _Use: Insert PM2.5 filter into the (MSK) with numbers in order, exposed to the inside face of the mask and numbers in reverse, to the outside face of the mask.
- _Layer Filtration technology: Filters are made of activated carbon and non-woven melt-blown filter cloth and a five-layer filter system which works to absorb a range of airborne contaminants.
- _Size: The filter size is approximately 12 x 8 cm, which is suitable for most adult faces.
- _Safety: We recommend replacing PM2.5 filters after a week of use for the best performance. Disposable supplies can't be reused or washed. The mask without the filter is a 2-ply tightly woven construction.
_Remove nose wire and PM2.5 filter before washing at 30°C
_Recommendation: replace PM2.5 filter 1-2 times a week
Petit Pli (MSK) is designed to hold PM2.5 filters, each mask includes 2 x PM2.5 filters.
Please note - if too many filters are ordered, we reserve the right to cancel or reduce your order size to ensure a fair distribution of filters.
Hi, I've been waiting on this mask for about a month and I can say that I haven't had a mask as comfortable as this one. I have also had so many complements when I'm wearing it out in public. Thank you for making a quality mask and can't wait for my MSK Batch 4.
I received my face mask last week and it has become the only mask that I will wear - it fits so well, doesn't involve elastic round the ears and knowing it is sustainably made using recycling plastic bottles gives me a feel good factor - as does knowing that I am helping a small, innovative, British company to grow.
Stylish and well thought out design. Comfortable and my glasses don’t get steamed up!
Feels quite constricted, and the sharp pleats mess up makeup. The filters never lie flat and get scrunched up in this, i think my nose is bigger than the designerss as it always feels like its pushing down on my nose. I really wanted to love this