BATCH 4 ADDITIONAL FILTERS
Ahead of shipping out your BATCH 4 Pe-order, we are offering the option to purchase additional PM2.5 filters with your order for your convenience. The MSK has been designed to accommodate a standardised size and shape which is readily available.
Please note, the sale of these filters is only available to owners of BATCH 4; the filters will be added to your existing order for shipment, hence no additional delivery costs will be charged.
Please purchase using the same name and address so we can locate your BATCH 4 order easily, to avoid any delays.
About PM2.5 Filter
- _2 filters are already included with each MSK purchase
- _Use: Insert PM2.5 filter into the (MSK) with numbers in order, exposed to the inside face of the mask and numbers in reverse, to the outside face of the mask.
- _Layer Filtration technology: Filters are made of activated carbon and non-woven melt-blown filter cloth and a five-layer filter system which works to absorb a range of airborne contaminants.
- _Size: The filter size is approximately 12 x 8 cm, which is suitable for most adult faces.
- _Safety: We recommend replacing PM2.5 filters after a week of use for the best performance. Disposable supplies can't be reused or washed. The mask without the filter is a 2-ply tightly woven construction.
_Remove nose wire and PM2.5 filter before washing at 30°C
_Recommendation: replace PM2.5 filter 1-2 times a week
Petit Pli (MSK) is designed to hold PM2.5 filters, each mask includes 2 x PM2.5 filters.
Please note - if too many filters are ordered, we reserve the right to cancel or reduce your order size to ensure a fair distribution of filters.
I bought this on behalf of my 77 year old neighbour Doreen who has been looking for a mask that wouldn’t effect her hearing aids. It all looked and sounded good! The mask arrived but Doreen was struggling to put it together and get the right fit. She was disheartened... Then Arabella from the company called her and spent a considerable amount of time and patience explaining how it worked and how to get it to fit. Doreen just called me to say how happy she is now it fits! Arabella.. you are my hero for today. Thank you so much and all the team for making one very special lady Doreen a very happy lady. God bless you all. 🙏🏼
PETIT PLI MASK - BATCH 4
Once put together with the nose wire and pulled out fully, very comfortable to wear. Not sure how it would feel in warmer weather but fine for now. Far more comfortable than traditional around the ear masks.
As someone who has hearing aids and glasses, this is a great idea. Still getting used to putting it on, getting it tight enough etc., but promising.
It is easy to wear, and elegant. I feel like i can breathe well in it as well. I use it when going shopping and to the park.