Anti-viral PETIT PLI MASK
Pre-order for dispatch 25 August 2021
An improved design of our award winning MSK - listed in TIME's 100 Best Inventions of 2020 - is now available in Petit Pli’s first ever print, Print_01. Each piece is unique. Featuring an antiviral coating, an improved adjustment system, and a face bracket to improve breathability and reduce make-up rubbing.
The AV(MSK) is a non-medical, reusable face covering for adults, and the Mini(MSK) is a suitable size for LittleHumans, and adults with petite facial features. The AV(MSK) follows the contours of the face and rests around the neck for optimal comfort. Designed to be used for short trips with frequent removal, the anti-viral coating reduces virus colonisation in damp environments, such as pockets.
_ Antiviral membrane (Oeko-tex, class I) tested to ISO 18184 standards
_Engineered in London, built in Portugal
_Lightweight, ripstop, portable
_Sustainably made from recycled bottles
*Exchanges and returns are not accepted for hygiene reasons.
_Longer velcro strip which has a strong adhesion
_Adjustable between multiple sizes to help fit a larger range of faces
_Includes a spare replaceable nose wire
_Improving the user experience and ease of replacing the PM2.5 carbon filter & nose wire with contrast thread
The Petit Pli (MSK) is made from recycled fabrics and has a monofibre construction. Through its approach towards sustainability and innovation, Petit Pli hopes to instil slow-fashion values in humans whilst designing for the needs of humanity - Little & Tall. We aim to inspire humanity to value longevity and innovation in some of the most intimate products in our lives - garments. The Petit Pli BATCH 5 (MSK) is made in Portugal, our partners use 100% certified green energy. This means all their energy is generated from either water 💧, the sun ☀️, wind 💨 or organic sources 🍃 .
A cold, gentle machine cycle will take the best care of Petit Pli’s fabric and the planet.
_Remove nose wire and PM2.5 filter before washing at 30°C
_Lay flat to dry & store
Place separately in a delicates bag to avoid velcro catching on other items of clothing in the washing machine
_Recommendation: replace PM2.5 filter 1-2 times a week
Petit Pli (MSK) is designed to hold PM2.5 filters, each mask includes 2 x PM2.5 filters. The Petit Pli (MSK) should not be used where it is required to wear a medical grade mask (eg. in a hospital). Not for sports.
About PM2.5 Filter
- _2 filters & nose wires are included with each purchase
- _Use: Insert PM2.5 filter into the (MSK) with numbers in order, exposed to the inside face of the mask and numbers in reverse, to the outside face of the mask.
- _Layer Filtration technology: Filters are made of activated carbon and non-woven melt-blown filter cloth and a five-layer filter system which works to absorb a range of airborne contaminants.
- _Size: The filter size is approximately 12 x 8 cm, which is suitable for most adult faces.
- _Safety: We recommend replacing PM2.5 filters after a week of use for the best performance. Disposable supplies can't be reused or washed. The mask without the filter is a 2-ply tightly woven construction.
Zero waste packaging inspired by our origami designs and a fun activity for your LittleHuman.Learn More →
Our patented designs are only available direct from Petit Pli. So, we ship to most of the globe.Delivery Information →
A cold, gentle machine cycle will take the best care of your Petit Pli garment. Learn more.Learn More →